My Home Move Conveyancing Services
My Home Move is the UK’s largest provider of mover conveyancing services and each year we help tens of thousands of people to buy, sell and remortgage their homes.
Our commitment to providing an exceptional service means that we work hard to go above and beyond other conveyancers, to deliver a first class customer experience. With this in mind, we have developed and introduced a range of services to make the conveyancing process as seamless and stress-free as possible. Our unique blend of traditional service values, facilitated by the latest innovations in conveyancing technology, has resulted in consistently happy and satisfied clients.
Conveyancing is the transfer of the legal ownership of a property from one person to another. Once everything is in order and all parties are satisfied, the conveyancers will exchange contracts and complete the transaction. Clients will need a conveyancer if they want to buy, sell or remortgage their property.
We provide a direct conveyancing service through our in-house law firm Premier Property Lawyers and we also provide a panel management service for those introducers who currently have relationships with local solicitors, as well as a combination of the two.
We currently work with over 1,000 introducers to help them provide an enhanced and award-winning conveyancing service – these include:
- Every corporate estate agency brand in the UK
- Many leading independent Estate Agents across the country
- Independent Financial Advisors
- Mortgage Brokers
Find out how our introducer services can help reduce the stress of moving home for your clients.
Our commitment to providing an exceptional service means that we work hard to go above and beyond other conveyancers, to deliver a first class customer experience. We have developed and introduced a range of services to make the conveyancing process as seamless and stress-free as possible.
How we help our clients
We pride ourselves on meeting the needs of all of our clients, by keeping them informed, every step of the way.
- Dedicated conveyancer – a consistent point of contact to help guide the client through each stage of the conveyancing process.
- Online Case Management – our revolutionary eWay service allows clients to track their case 24/7, review all documentation and complete the majority of paperwork via a laptop or PC.
- Regular contact via email, SMS, phone call or letter, dependent on our client’s preference.
- Extended Opening Hours – we’re open into the evening and at weekends; so clients can contact us at a time that suits them.
In addition to providing excellent service we also offer additional reassurance:
- Fixed Fees – our fixed fee policy means that the client only pays the amount that they see on their quote, and if the sale falls through then there are no charges for our legal fees.*
- Search Guarantee – in the unlikely event that a purchase does not proceed to exchange of contracts, the next set of searches will be supplied FREE of charge.*
*Terms & Conditions apply.